Citizens Advice Contact Number: 03444 111 444

If you require support from Citizens Advice, contact them by calling their customer support phone number 03444 111 444..

For those who are estranged from their families or those who don’t have the information, resources, connections, maturity or even mental capacity to get the help they need, any problem may feel like the world has it in for them. It was for these set of individuals that the Citizens Advice charity organization was formed to provide advice on countering problems such as debt, benefits and legal assistance. Formerly called the Citizens Advice Bureau, their slogan “helping people find a way forward” displays just how dedicated they are to lend a helping hand.

Everyone has problems. It’s par for the course for anyone who is making his way in this world. We all have them, the only thing then that separates those who can cope with their problems effectively and those who buckle under the pressure is their support system, which is why Citizens Advice is such a valuable service.


Phone Citizens Advice

If you are more comfortable with speaking to a Citizens Advice adviser on the phone, then call them on their telephone contact number 03444 111 444 if you’re in England. They have a range of specially trained advisors who can help you through a financial, legal or immigration-related issue.

Alternatively if you are a resident in Wales who requires help from Citizens Advice then you can dial their dedicated phone number 0344 477 2020.

If you require the use of the TextRelay service due to a hearing difficulty or speech impediment then phone Citizens Advice on 03444 111 445.


Citizens Advice Online

If you wish to contact Citizens Advice for help without calling an advisor, you can do so by first searching on their website If you prefer, you can also chat live with their advisers here: by clicking on the ‘start chat’ button found at the bottom left corner of the page.


Visit your local Citizens Advice bureau

By using their website search you will be able to read advice that may be relevant to the particular issue you’re experiencing. If you would like to talk face-to-face with an adviser, then you can visit your local Citizens Advice office for support. You can search for one in your location by using the ‘Find your local Citizens Advice’ search tab on their website.