Newcastle Airport Contact Number

Call Newcastle International Airport on 0871 882 1131 for flight enquiries or phone 0871 882 1121 for anything else. Calls to these numbers cost 13p/min plus access charge.

Alternatively, you can email Newcastle International Airport with general enquiries on:

As the largest airport in the far North East of England, located six miles North West of Newcastle city centre, Newcastle International Airport funds over 3000 jobs onsite and supports over 4500 across the region.

The Airport is 49% owned (in shares) by AMP Capital while the remaining 51% majority is owned collectively between various local authorities in the region, namely: Durham County Council, Gateshead Council, Newcastle City Council, North Tyneside Council, Northumberland County Council, South Tyneside Council and Sunderland City Council.

What are you waiting for? If you’d like information about Newcastle Airport, call a trained travel advisor at the airport now on their semi-premium rate phone number 0871 882 1121 – calls cost 13p/min + access charge.